How to Become a Micropreneur?
Posted by pacesettergraam
- Innovation for a local market to make money through risk and initiative using open source technologies.
- Collaboration between people and ventures through IT to create a revolution for country
- Creating more jobs to avoid unemployment.
Who will become an Micropreneur?
- Having Healthy food habit.
- Maintain Good habits and good health.
- Spending Non-stop 12 hrs a day without any distraction.
- Identify Situation Problem Solution and Follow 4D methodology to do service.
- Having knowledge in local market(Language, customer, user, currency, economy)
- Should give value proposition for a market with unique, smart, specific and different.
- Having idea.
- Study open source technology
- Create network and communicate people to understand the local market
- Based on the local market study, make your idea through online
- Give free demo and access to user to create needs
- Brand through media and newspaper
- Start making Rs.1 from a right customer