- Pull Back/Cancel/Resubmit Leave Request in Adrenalin
- Submitting and Monitoring Concurrent Program from Oracle apps Self Service (SSHR-OAF) pages
- Transaction visible in GL Interface table but not Imported in Journal
- Making a responsibility as Read Only in Oracle Applications
- DFF dynamically vary using a Reference Field
- Descriptive Flex-fields DFF in Oracle Apps
- Oracle BI Publisher for Word Desktop Uninstallation Steps
- User Hooks in Oracle Apps for comments validation
- Customizing your Outlook
- Skype for Business Issue in DNS KB2566790
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Blog posts by Gowtham Raam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.