- Salary Management rollback the proposed Salary
- Why are you not using an application in your language?
- Adding Sequence in Receipt Number in Oracle Applications by Form Personalization
- Oracle BI Uploading RPD in 12c
- Beautify your terminal with screenFetch which is a Info tool
- How to uninstall linux from windows in dual boot
- Delete/End Date Element Entry – HRMS APIs
- How can an element be deleted or end dated in Oracle HRMS Payroll
- Query to find the Concurrent Program attached to Responsibility
- Scheduling Failed. Unable to find a calendar date
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Blog posts by Gowtham Raam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.