XML publisher Reports in Oracle apps – Unable to find the published output for this request

I got the above error and I was checking the report and RTF template both was fine but still I was not able to figure out what went wrong and then checked the Concurrent everything seeemed to be fine. But still I was not able to figure out.

Then while submitting the report I noticed the Layout was not captured. So I checked the name of deployed concurrent short name and Data Definition name and both are correct. Then I checked the style required and then the layout was captured. I compared with the working reports style checked was not there. However this actually Issue raised due to change of Text report to XML report.



About pacesettergraam

A good and realistic person

Posted on June 14, 2017, in Oracle, oracle apps, Technical and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: