Category Archives: MS
In Excel I had a requirement to compare and to restrict the values and to bring the table. I cannot use filter as there are many values. With help of my collegue I got the know how to restrict it.
So Here in Sheet2 I have values.
In sheet1 I have table with additional Columns to be populated
So I just write a formula to get 1 column then I will write next to get another and same goes for all columns
I use VLOOKUP to restrict the values(Sheet2) from the table(Sheet1)
I now open a new Sheet and put the below formula
For 1st column
So only change in 3rd Paramter so it fetches the column exaclty.
I have attached excel for reference
I had a outlook but I was not able to manage mails properly. After some time of searching I have learnt some ways to organize.
1. Using conversation.
By Using this you can group the same subject where the message will be inline grouped with the Folder. As shown in the below image the only thing you have to do is to check the Show as Conversation box.
2. Grouping and sorting Messages.
On the View tab, in the Current View group, click View Settings.
Now you can Group by or Sort by according to your wish
3. Changing the Fonts
- On the File tab, choose Options > Mail.
Note: If you have Outlook 2007, choose the Tools menu, then choose Options > Mail Format.
- Under Compose messages, choose Stationery and Fonts.
- On the Personal Stationery tab, under New mail messages or Replying or forwarding messages, choose Font.
- In the Font box, choose the font, style, size, and color that you want to use. You can see a preview of your changes as you make them.
- Choose OK three times to return to Outlook.
Recently I faced problem with Skype for Business where I was not able to login. After searching I got to know to change the settings and to change the correct date and Time
Problem was with date and Time in my computer. So I have changed it.
Change Setting in Skype.
- Go to Tools-Options.
- Go to Advanced Connection Settings.
- In here check “Manual Configuration”.
- For Internal server name enter “sipdir.online.lync.com:443”.
- For External server name enter “sipdir.online.lync.com:443”.
- Click on OK and proceed to log in.
Once this was done now I am able to login to skype.