App-Pay-33238: Error PTO_CARRY_OVER_FF Opening Absence Form – system cannot calculate accruals for this date because the employee’s payroll did not exist
As we this error in with our and when I checked in oracle support I got this document number Doc ID 418621.1
When attempting to access the absence screen the following error occurs as per the below screenshot
APP-PAY-33238 An error has occurred in a user defined
function at line 65 of the formula PTO_PAYROLL_CARRYOVER.
The error text associated with the function call is: The
system cannot calculate accruals for this date because the
employee’s payroll did not exist for the full accrual term…
Please correct the problem with the function call, or
contact your system administrator or support representative.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: XX HRMS Manager
1. People > Enter and maintain > Other Button
2. Choose the absence option
The payroll period needs to be extended. This is explained in the error message shown.
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
1. Go into a HRMS responsibility.
2. Navigate to Payroll > Description.
3. Extend the value in the number of years field as shown in the below screenshot.
4. Retest the issue.
5. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.