We have changed the IP address of the servers and then we checked in the server the forms was working. But when we checked in the system it was not working. We got a error as shown in the below screenshot.
After I checked the below steps helped me
Step : 1 Clearing Java cache:
Go to Control Panel |Java | General Tab | Temporary Internet Files > Settings…. > Delete Files… A popup with two item should be checked (Applications and Applets and Trace and Logfiles). Leave the items selected and click OK.
Step : 2 Clearing IE cache:
Go to Tools | Internet Options > in the General tab under Browsing history, select Delete… and delete Temporary Internet files, Cookies and History.